In what kind of activities your employees can participate in
- manual work – cleaning of parks, forests, gardens; painting of rooms, fences and benches in parks, gardens and playgrounds; helping with reconstruction works on monuments and bunkers; helping with tidying and window cleaning, etc.
- visits - dedicating your time to those, who will appreciate your presence – seniors, people with disabilities, homeless people, etc.
- expert volunteering - PR, strategy creating, marketing, graphic design, etc.
Group vounteering brings benefints
- to your company – it will help your company to step out from the crowd of other companies. It is a way to build a good reputation for yourself and real acknowledgement by the community in which you work. It brings a positive, productive and creative working environment as well as the most loyal and motivated employers. It also contributes to other people from your neighbourhood or any potential employees seeing you in a more positive way.
- to your employees – it will bring your employees a chance to develop basic skills, strengthen teamwork, communication, the ability of making decisions independently, lead a team, motivate and accept others. It will give them energy, improve their self-awareness and interest in what is going on around them. For employees who will soon be retired, it is an amazing motivation to actively and interestingly use their free time after the end of their employment.
- to your organization – it will make new resources available and raise awareness about the company's activities and bring new supporters. It will establish the foundation for building a good relationship with a partner in the business sector.
We will be happy if you contact us.