Workshop for ESC volunteers VI.
Dear EVS and ESC volunteers, We are pleased to announce another workshop for you :) This time about leadership and leadership skills. Have you ever wondered:
- what does it take to be a leader?
- what does it mean to be a leader?
- what skills does a leader need?
- can anyone become a leader?
- what is the difference between inner leadership and leadership with others?
- does the volunteer need to be a leader?
- All these questions and maybe some more we will discuss together.
We have also prepared some exercises for you that will give you a chance to reflect on you, your potential and your own leadership skills.
The maximum capacity of the workshop is limited to 15 people, therefore we kindly ask you to fill and submit the registration form ASAP. If you have any questions or you experience any problem with the registration form, please do not hesitate to contact us at eds(at)dobrovolnictvoba.sk
Date of the event: 26. March 2019
Time: 15:00 - 18:00
Venue: Bratislava, Dom Quo Vadis (Hurbanovo námestie) - Omega room (downstairs)
Workshop je realizovaný ako súčasť dobrovoľníckeho programu Európske zbory solidarity (ESC). Dobrovoľnícky program Európske zbory solidarity je financovný z finančných prostriedkov Európskej Únie v rámci programu Erazmus +back to list